PV3D is plugin for ZWCAD+ Pro used to develop 3D model of pressure vessel using input parameters. It generates accurate 3D model and can be used to create Elevation View and Plan View for General Arrangement Drawing. It also generates Bill of Materials for vessel and nozzles. These can be exported to excel csv file.
The plugin features a minimalistic and practical interface, resorting to tabs to organize its various functions, so you can access the one that you need, without having to waste too much time trying to find it.
In each section, you can input the parameters for your pressure vessel 3D model, for instance ‘Vessel Internal Diameter’, ‘Tan-Tan Length’, ‘Thickness’, ‘Straight Flange’, ‘No. of Shells’, and other similar details, clicking on the ‘Draw 3D’ button to generate your design. The resulting item is solid 3D model of pressure vessel and can be used both to generate ‘Elevation View’ and ‘Plan View’ drawings or for FEA purpose in FEA software such as ANSYS.
Moreover, PV3D for ZWCAD+ Pro is capable of generating the ‘Bill Of Materials’ (BOM) for vessels and nozzles, enabling you to determine the precise quantity of raw material that you will need, exporting the resulting data to a CSV document.
PV3D v1.0 Features:
01) Creates 2:1 Ellipsoidal Head and Hemispherical Head
02) Creates any number of cylindrical shell courses
03) Creates skirt conical or cylindrical
04) Creates skirt anchor chair as per Process Industry Practices PIP VEFV1108 or user can input custom dimensions
05) Creates Nozzle Necks using standard Pipe or from plate fabricated.
06) Creates Radial nozzles with or without reinforcement pad on shell courses at any elevation or orientation
07) Creates offset or Hillside nozzles with or without reinforcement pad on Heads at any orientation.
08) Adds ASME B16.5 Weldneck, Slip-on, Long Weldneck and Blind flanges to any nozzle upto 24 inch size.
09) Adds ASME B16.47 Series A or Series B Weldneck and Blind flanges to any nozzle greater than 24 inch size upto 60 inch.
10) Adds ANSI Spiral Wound Gaskets or ANSI Flat CAF Gaskets for ASME B16.5 flanges
11) Adds ANSI Spiral Wound Gaskets for ASME B16.47 Series A flanges
12) Adds ANSI Spiral Wound Gaskets or ANSI Flat CAF Gaskets for ASME B16.47 Series B flanges
13) Calculates weight of pressure vessel main components (Heads, shells, skirt)
14) Calculates weight of nozzle assembly for each nozzle (Nozzle Neck, Reinforcement pad, flange, blind flange, gasket, flange bolts & nuts)
15) Calculates Head Blank Size Diameter and Shell development or unfold length
16) Creates Bill of Materials (BOM) for Vessel main components and Nozzles